How to eat
Eat with lot’z a warm butta
• Twist off the large claws.
• Crack each claw with a nutcracker, pliers, knife, or rock.
• Separate the tail from the body and break off the tail flippers.
• Insert a fork and push the tail meat out in one piece. Remove and discard the black vein that runs the entire length of the tail meat. (Similar to a shrimp vein)
• Open the body by cracking it apart sideways. Lobster meat lies in the four pockets (or joints) where small walking legs are attached. The small legs also contain excellent meat that can be removed by sucking on the ends of the legs.